SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (Feb. 7, 2022)– The Kitchen, Inc. announces The Kitchen, Inc. Board of Trustees 2022 executive officers and new Board Trustees. The 2022 officers are:
- Ellen Hammock, VP Provider Services CoxHealth, board president
- Diane Winter Reidle, retired pharmaceutical sales, board vice president
- Katie Bolt-Goeke, retired clinical social worker, board secretary
- Rob Fridge, Executive Vice President of Administration and CFO Drury University
- board treasurer and Jason Clough, Principal Clough Law Firm, LLC, past board president.
The new Board Trustees are: Susan Gladden, Project Manager Citizens Memorial Hospital and Abby Glenn, Business Development Specialist Central Bank.
About The Kitchen, Inc.
The Kitchen, Inc.’s mission is to bring stability and purpose to people who are homeless. Dedicated staff, collaboration with community organizations, and community support allow us to end homelessness for families, individuals, youth, seniors, and Veterans. To learn more, visit www.thekitcheninc.org.